First Printer’s Ale Update in 2017!
Time for another Printer’s Ale Update. We’ve been pushing along in 2017, knocking out one project after the next. The really cool thing about getting towards the end is seeing the whole brewery come together. Over the past year, there has been literally hundreds of things to plan, prep, and execute on. So when you finally seeing something turn on for the first time and you think back on all the prep and foresight it took to make it happen, it’s a very unique experience.
On the flip side, you are constantly getting close and then something happens and your not quite ready. We are entering a transition period that begins with us being, more or less, a construction site and ends with us being a brewery. During the next several weeks I’m trying to make sure that all the tumblers align correctly so we can be successful. However, there are always unexpected situations that arise. Push through them. And remember character is built through adversity.
Here’s a list of the things we have been working on:
- Nick & Tim have still been working in the tasting room. It’s really starting to come together. Check out the pictures below
- Our Brewhouse is set and ready to go, we are just waiting on our TTB before we can brew.
- We are 98% done with the cold storage room
- We have been renovating a few offices for the PAM employees. Including a lab.
- The boiler is installed and ready
- Draft wall will be installed next week
- Got our official logo finished. (Featured Image)
- Designing and purchasing swag and merchandise
- Plotting out our sales strategize
- Laying out our Patio design
- Chose our POS system for the tasting room
Plenty more to share, but lots more to get done. Hopefully, see y’all at the brewery soon!
– Build Up, SlyePup