Another month of knocking stuff out at the brewery so here is a quick Printer’s Ale Update.
I can’t believe it’s December already! This year has been flying by so fast, and November wasn’t any different. The last Printer’s Ale update I did was a month ago. We’ve been putting in a lot of hours at the brewery, and some things are really coming together because of that hard work. Hopefully, in a few weeks, I’ll be able to make a post about our beer! However, until then here is what has been going on at the brewery over the past month.
Printer’s Ale Update
- The brewhouse is all hooked up! The guys at Fruition finished up mid-November.
- Our Carbon Filter is tied into to our water lines for the brewery and wash down stations! (And our ginormous trench drains are working well)
- We’ve done our glycol drops and hooked up the chiller (solenoids valves are tied in as well)
- Our Keg Washer showed up finally! Should be able to clean around 25-35 kegs per hour.
- The boiler was delivered and is being installed as we speak. They are tieing in all the steam piping to the brewhouse and HLT.
- We hired an Asst. Brewer to help make great beer, and a Sales Rep to go out and sell it!
- We’ve been doing more work in the tasting room, and there is still plenty to do.
- Still discussing and meeting with distributors.
- Working on finalizing our draft wall set up & design.
- Cold Storage: We have spray foamed the entire room and I have built the door and spray foamed it. We still need to hook up the evaporator and condenser. Then I’m going to mount the door like a barn door on a track so it will roll easily.
There is plenty more that has been going on, but there is still so much more to do so I need to get back at it!
– Work Hard, SlyePup