Another long day at the brewery so it’s time for a quick Printer’s Ale Update
In case you haven’t noticed I’ve been doing shorter posts recently. The tasks and projects that have to be done at Printer’s Ale have become numerous and ever changing. So when I do get time to post something I will admit that I’m using a bit more brevity (which is not my general style). That being said, here are some updates with all that is going on at Printer’s Ale.
- Tasting room. We hit a snag in the tasting room and it’s definitely pushed back our timeline a couple weeks. I won’t go into details yet, but we are pushing through. #sweatequity
- We are very close with our logo and tap handle design.
- Cold Storage Room is about to start (pushed back due to coordination issues). I’m very excited about this project. I think I’ve found a way to save use a lot of money on this so hopefully, I will have a good post to share or maybe a video soon.
- Glycol lines have been installed to all our equipment.
- The brewery production set up build out is almost complete.
- Kegs have been branded and ordered.
- Our carbon filter has been set up to help filter beer’s main ingredient.
- Our boiler should be here next week, and the install will begin.
- Interviewing for Sales Reps. We would like to have a sales rep from the first day we open. Interested in applying? Then click here.
Every day there is something new. You can plan all you want, but I don’t necessarily know if I’m going to be wearing my tool belt or dressing up for a meeting… very interesting time in my life.
– Work Hard, SlyePup.